Translate to your language at the bottom of the page!
These risks shown here are an excerpt from the experience of many buyers of existing real estate. By creating an analysis of the selected object before contracting a purchase the risky points can be recognized. Thus, unnecessary costs, high risks and inconveniences of all kinds can be avoided.
• Purchase price is not synchronized with the market value.
• The main rule in property business is: "Price-fixing for the market value of a property is, firstly, the situation, secondly the situation and thirdly the situation".
• Examination of the existence of legal building permits.
• Lack of examination of possible construction defects.
• Missing or inadequate calculation of existing conversion costs.
• Missing assessment of the location of the object, about traffic connections, environmental impacts in the surrounding area, and planned adjoining projects with commercial impairment effects.
• Possible hidden defects of a property: mold or moisture!
• Real estate should be checked for the following defects: cracks in the facade hidden by covers.
• Moisture hidden in the wall behind vinyl tapes, with mold risk.
• Defects caused by insect clusters
• Altered groundwater characteristics.
• Verification of the completeness of necessary permits, architect plans and the quality of subsequent additions and conversions with documents in the construction work.
• Check the maintenance and / or maintenance work. Rehabilitation costs must be carefully prepared.
• All legal examinations must be carried out independently of the notarial documentation.
Risks associated with the construction of a new object are also present, but vary in a different form. Corresponding measures must be considered in the planning process with architects and other experts.
An original signed certificate will be provided showing the results of the analysis.